I aspire to become a successful IT leader who drives my team members to excellence and provides unique bleeding-edge solutions with my experience. I will achieve this by leveraging my core values of creativity, hard work, and integrity to solve problems that matter. My goal is to build a team of upcoming leaders, engineers, and innovators that is known for its commitment to excellence and its ability to make a positive impact on the world. I will use my strengths in leadership, communication, and innovation to address budgets, team sizes, technology and innovate. My destination is to be a different and shining IT Leader (CIO) who inspires others to achieve their full potential.
ISO 27001 Certified ISMS Lead Auditor, Certified Hacker (CEH), Certified Cyber Crime and Digital Forensics Investigator (CHFI), Web, Infrastructure, and Microsoft Cloud Consultant, seasoned with security planning, infra architect.
Forward-thinking and strategic leader with 13 years of experience in Tech, EPC and Finance Industry.
- Public Cloud Platform: Azure, Linode
- Web Applications: WordPress, OpenCart, Node.JS, Drupal, Joomla, Android Apps.
- Hypervisor: Microsoft Hyper-V
- Servers: HP Blade Enclosure, Dell Rack Servers, UCS and Vblock- UCS Chassis, UCS
- Servers: Blade and Rack Server
- Storage: HP 3PAR, Nimble
- Networking: HPE Aruba, Palo Alto, Riverbed, VLAN, Subnets
- Private Cloud (IaaS): Microsoft Azure , On-Prem: Hyper-V based Virtualized Cloud
- Azure Site Recovery, Azure Site Failover Migration
- Microsoft: Windows Server 2008 R2, 2012 R2, 2016, 2019, 2022, Active Directory, DNS, DHCP, Failover Clustering
- Linux: CentOS, Rocky Linux, Ubuntu, Fedora, Debian, Red Hat
- Business Continuity/Disaster Recovery Azure Site Recovery, Veaam.
- EC-Council CHFI v10 (May 2022)
Certified for knowledge of information system security, computer forensics, and incident response with knowledge in digital forensics for forensic analysts, cybercrime investigators, cyber defense forensic analysts, incident responders, information technology auditors, malware analysts, security consultants.
- ISO 27001 ISMS Lead Auditor (March 2022)
Certified for enabling organizations of any kind to manage the security of assets such as financial information, intellectual property, employee details or information entrusted by third parties.
- EC-Council CEH v11 (December 2021)
Certified for EC-Council knowledge, knowledge of assessing the security of computer systems, using the same knowledge and tools as a malicious hacker, in a lawful and legitimate manner to assess the security posture of Organization’s Infrastructure
- Microsoft AZ-500 Azure Security (November 2021)
Certified for Microsoft Azure Security with Exam AZ-500
— Manage Azure identity and access
— Implement Azure platform protection
— Manage Azure security operations
— Secure data and applications on Azure
- Microsoft AZ-104 Azure Administrator (October 2021)
Certified for Microsoft Azure Administrator with Exam AZ-104
— Implementing, managing, and monitoring identity, governance, storage, compute, and virtual networks in a cloud environment, plus provision, size, monitor, and adjust resources and much more.
- B.Sc. -IT IM (2014)
Completed Bachelors of Science from Kuvempu University in Information Technology with specialization in Infrastructure Management.
- Associate Vice President (IT Services) – Religare Finvest Limited (October 2022 – Till Date)
As an Associate Vice President, I lead the IT transformation of our organization and align it with our strategic goals and vision. I have successfully completed multiple external audits that validated our IT excellence and highlighted our best practices. I also manage the vulnerability management cycle every six months to ensure that our IT systems are resilient and secure. Furthermore, I ensure that our IT governance is in compliance with the RBI norms and expectations. I am a advisor to all the IT roles in our organization. I am driven by the desire to use technology to create value and impact for our business.
— Skills: Outsourced Solutions, Team Management, Vendor Management, Infrastructure Management, IT Infrastructure Management, Operations Management, Team Leadership, Private Clouds.
- ICT Infrastructure – Hatch (March 2017 – August 2022)
Responsible for deploying and managing global infrastructure in Windows hybrid cloud environment. Windows Server, Linux 7, Hyper-V, IIS, Mail Marshal, Web Marshal, SQL Databases, Active Directory, Office 365, AT&T based Global SD-WAN, Palo Alto Firewall, Datacenter Projects, Networking, Migrations, Cluster Creation and Management. Managed and created tech teams for India Office. This includes but not limited to Service Desk, Infrastructure Management Team
- Partner – SWITCHLAYER (March 2015 – March 2017)
Responsible for creating business line for Managed Server solutions catering web hosting services.
- Technical Specialist – HCL (August 2014 – July 2015)
Responsible for Administering and Coordinating Core IT Infrastructure, Active Directory, Datacenter Activities and other IT Resources for client in a Multi-Vendor Environment, to ensure smooth operations for all the client locations worldwide
- IT Manager – ARSoftware (April 2014 – July 2014)
Leading the IT Team members for Installing, Deploying, Managing and Trouble Shooting Network, Servers, and IT Resources of Clients, we were responsible for Windows XP to Windows 7 Migration of about 120 systems
- IT Assistant – SDS (August 2011 – March 2014)
Trainee for IT Management and helping and resolving the day-to-day issues of the Corporate Infrastructure.
- Faults Management Agent – IBM Daksh (October 2010 – June 2011)
Remotely managing and resolving issues of Hardware and Network for a Digital TV and Telecom Provider.